The EACOP project involves the construction and operation of a buried, cross-border pipeline to transport crude oil from the Lake Albert area in Uganda to the eastern coast of Tanzania for export to international markets. The pipeline will run to Kabaale in Hoima District, Uganda, from Chongoleani, Tanga Region in Tanzania. The length of the pipeline is 1,443 km, of which 1,147 km will be in Tanzania.
If you wish to bid for EACOP TENDERS from Tanzania or any other East African countries the following are the general requirements the EACOP is looking from your organization (company).
EACOP TENDERS REQUIREMENTS:
Companies or organizations expressing their interest are invited to document their request with:
- Proof of registration with the Tanzania Revenue Authority and Tax (TRA) Clearance Certificate for the latest year available.
- EWURA Local Supplier Service Provider (LSSP) completed registration is highly recommended
- Compliance with Local Content Regulations, 2017 and Local Company definition
- Latest Filed Annual Returns together with the payment receipt
- Copies of government issued IDs for all shareholders
- Relevant ISO & industry certification; company policies and procedures i.e. HSE, AML, Human Rights etc
- Certificate of incorporation/ Registration from the registrar of companies (BRELA)
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- TIN Certificate; All Valid Business License and Permits
- Recent Audited Financial statements
- Current and past references; relevant experience & insurance certification; CSR projects
EACOP tenders are also uploaded on Zabuni platforms such as ZABUNI APP (available on Google Play Store) as well as https://zabuni.co.tz. Please visit the website for more EACOP tenders and other tender opportunities in Tanzania such as NGO tenders, tenders from private companies, and government tenders.